The Real You picture threddo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bizarre Monkey, Oct 9, 2015.

1. I don't play any more ether we had someone stalking the kids here in oregon.

2. Oh god. That's a good reason to stop.

3. I have other reasons too. Don't want to go in to detail or i will start crying again. My youngest son was in a bad accident. So I know how the family feels when things like this happen. Like waking up from a nightmare thinking every morning "Could I have done something different and maybe things would be different now."

4. The kid has seen some things in his time. Lol.

5. He makes RPGs too, both digital and paper-based.

6. I can't think of a better way to introduce me to the forum than via a pic so here's a costume test of my Halloween Cosplay costume (as Chess Belle from Owari no Seraph)!
    [​IMG]

7. @FANGirl . My eldest daughter, in the above picture, just to the left of me, dresses up too for Comicon, when it comes to town.

8. Amazing. She probably enjoys cons. I've never been to one. This is my first time I ever cosplayed, because my parents would never let me when I was younger. This year I just decided to go with it. Cause I had always wanted to.

9. It's Veteran's Day, but I only have one photo to share today. This is a military ball known as a formal dining in. A few months later, we would be engaged.

ValMil.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Awwww it's been too long since anyone has posted pictures (aww)

Here's one of my little bro and I from this morning ^^
    [​IMG]

(I'm super jealous of his Batman robe >>>>)

11. It's not been that long since I posted this... but I've changed so much :O

IMG_1668.JPG