1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Trees Idea and Work

Discussion in 'Resources in Progress' started by Ronivan, Dec 14, 2017.

1. So after some time trying some work with trees I made this one bellow, what you guys think?

[​IMG]

Made each branch individually, and with 3 variations: snow, leaf and leafless (leafless is not present here in the sample). The bigger tree have 18 branches and the small tree have 15. I used Pupped Warp to create each branch.

2. Very nice.

3. New bushes I have done, but I'm thinking if they are good enough:
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2017 ---
    New stuff I've been doing, using my birches to test new building set I'm doing.
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2018 ---
    Who liked this city square?
    [​IMG]

4. very gorgeous! xD you're quite talented

5. [​IMG]

Still experimenting some designs for the exterior, but I'm lacking some inspiration right now. This is a small sample, sorry for the low quality image.

6. Looks kinda like an Old English style or Victorian city look. Maybe use some images of those for some exterior inspiration. Either way, it's looking pretty good as it is.

7. Thank you! Indeed I tried some gothic style, I was trying some Baroque too. I would love to make more baroque details and put some statues like knights or mages under a blind arcade. I'm a bit unmotivated to work these days, so I guess this will take a while to be finished.
    Here is the uppar part:

[​IMG]

8. yeah it looks quite nice and fitting for your inspired styles. I personally picture a sort of eagle head or something in that center part, perhaps even a clock lol. But yeah, decorations usually add to it quite nicely with those styles.

9. I decided to change a bit the crenelations I've made to a more classic style, so it turned out like this:

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure about this one, I think I should improve the corners connections between the vertical and the horizontal.

10. WoW..that is truely amazing work...trees are awesome.

11. Okay so now I made some change in the battlements stuff I'm doing for this set:
    [​IMG]

I still need to so some minor adjustments, but this is the overall idea.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2018 ---
    And this:

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2018 ---
    And in this one I tried to create some snow mounds, I don't know if they are alright, I feel like need to work a bit more on them.
    [​IMG]

12. I can't speak for everyone but I would say they look awesome as heck

13. Thank you! This was just a casual sample I tried to see how the stuff get along. Still missing things like shades, dirty in the ground and other minor stuff that add a lot to the environment.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2018 ---
    I'm desperately in need of some help, else I'll lose the wits that I yet have. This fluffy of a wall is giving nightmares. I've made a simple sketch on the idea:

[​IMG]
    Please, its this okay? I'll not live to make that wall scheme again, and its been 6 hours I'm doing this already.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2018 ---
    So after some time I used the design above so end up coming with this cutaway:
    [​IMG]

I tried my best to do a correct woodwork beams inside the tower, but I guess its missing some beams for the backside roof. I tried to make them, but it ended a bit confusing so I left it like this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2018 at 6:41 PM ---
    Making new modular buildings so them can be joined together with any other building types:
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2018 at 9:45 PM ---
    Another building:

[​IMG]