1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

VPS: Dynamic Weather System 2015-12-01

An extended weather system for RMMV with different effects and behaviors.

1. Soul submitted a new resource:

VPS: Dynamic Weather System - An extended weather system for RMMV with different effects and behaviors.

Read more about this resource...

2. Im trying to use this, cause I really need it, but when I try to put the plugins in mine, there is an error.

3. And what could the error be?

4. its says it's something to do with YEP Battle System Core.

5. Place my plugin above all Yanfly Scripts. :)

6. I was just trying to put it in the folder and it wouldn't let me. I hadn't even got to the point of adding it to my project yet

7. There should be no error then. If it is about Yanfly's plugins, I believe it is his errors and not my script.

8. Yeah I'd say you're right, cause it should work, but I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll get it workin for me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2016 ---
    hey where do I get the weather images? All I got with the Download was the plugin but not any graphics.

9. Download the first version for the graphics :)

10. DAMMIT this is great. using it. great work.

11. ok thx man
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2016 ---
    probably driving you nuts but I have it all installed, no crashed, put weathers in the IMG folder... but when I do a script call.. i'm getting nothing.. I honestly could you a tutorial video hahaha.. feelin like a newb, but plugins r a new thing for me, for sure!!

12. is there a code modification that can be written in somewhere to slow down the fall of snow?

13. Don't know if I should do this here, but I have an issue. I can't download this plugin!(tears) If someone could help me, because I really need it...

14. Soul has removed all of his resources and they are no longer available, as far as i know. Sorry for the bad news.

15. That's sad to hear...