1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you add to your project today?

Discussion in 'MV Deployment' started by Xyphien, Mar 12, 2018.

1. What all did you add, change, update, etc. to your project you're working on? Feel free to post pictures, audio, or simply text explaining everything you've added today.

2. It's a bit of a slow process, but I've been revamping the opening sequence for my game. (cheeky)

I was working on it as part of one of my college classes, so I only had about 1 1/2 weeks to get the graphics done. To save time, not everything had the same scale, so now I'm going back and making sure everything matches.

For example:
    [​IMG]

3. I've been refactoring my new menu system. Today I've been been adding higher order functions to remove duplicate code. I've gotten rid of 50 unnecessary lines or so this morning.

4. I recently added a whole heap of dungeon floors in the first dungeon and changed the colour and contrast of the default dungeon tileset. I'm trying to work more on adding more mechanical substance right now, but I have no experience in coding and hardly know how to add simple things just in the vanilla RPG Maker MV. I have a friend who is rigorously testing my project which is a giant help, as well as gaining inspiration from other projects of users here on these forums.

In other words, I've pretty much just started out on my project (got RPG Maker MV 17/03/2018).
    (I have used VX Ace before and made 1.5 bland and boring games out of it)

5. Some more music, graphics and time....had to drown out the wife playing micheal jackson in the background