1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Where'd you hear about us?

Discussion in 'FORUM Feedback, Suggestions, and Help' started by Xyphien, Oct 5, 2015.

1. What site did you come from to join the site? This will help us out a lot. If you saw a tweet on twitter, post on facebook, reddit, etc. Let us know where you heard us from :)

2. Would you believe the VX Ace Forums? xD Thank you for the link to the MV forums~ I'm great to be here :3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. I know this site from the VX Ace forum. Hello! :)

• List
  4. Hello! I saw your post in the MV forum. I like the page, hope we can shape a great community here. :)

• List
  5. RMW.

6. I have seen it first on VXAN and then noticed it over at Rm Web.

• List
  7. I found out about this forum on a video here by WilliamTheUnproPro:

• List
  8. When you posted links to this website on like every other RPG Maker community.

9. William the unpropro video about this site is what got me here and i'm glad to be here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. A RMMV message from Steam here.

11. I think it was Jackus who told me of this place...

Or maybe I'm wrong.

OH WAIT.

On my Channel I got a message on one of my recent videos to check out the site, seeing it as a ripe opportunity to get PFC off to a good early start, I took it.

Not disappointed, I like it here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Via William TheUmproPro's channel when he posted a video about your forum. And someone by the name of RpgMakerMV kindly answered to all my questions etc. And I thank him/her for that :D

13. That person would have been me :) I'm glad you've joined :D

14. I must admit, I was so hesitant at first haha. Thanks a lot for your help and explainations. I'm glad to meet you as well :D

15. HimeWorks's Twitter.

16. I have to admit that I typed rpgmakermv.com in my browser but I forgot letter 'm'... SO I came :D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. You really are a lucky guy :D

18. RMW, personal conversation with Xyphien

19. Me too! ^^

20. Mmm.... I think it was Jackus I first heard about it from in a Skype chat.