1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

[Workshop][Free&Paid] DaveyBriteRpg Musical!

Discussion in 'Workshops' started by DaveyBriteRpg, Dec 8, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone!
    I get a huge buzz out of providing devs with passionate and professional music, and would like to spread the love all over.
    Feel free to read on, and post your request should your game need that unique track!
    ----
    If you'd like to listen to tracks I've previously created, you can view my free works here here
    Feel free to download any tracks on my Soundcloud, they are all free requests and are available to use in a non-commercial game.
    If you require some private tracks, please contact me via discord or e-mail, using the details below.
    Discord - Lexi#7347
    E-Mail - dave.oneill@live.co.uk

-You can request free tracks by posting your details here on this topic using the Request form-

Genre:
    Instruments Required:
    Reference Track:
    Brief description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you require:
    Anything Else:

-I hope to get creating for you soon-

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List